Work halted. If somebody wants to continue, drop me a mail
Work restarted, army part under construction. Rules...
Army page under construction.
uploaded to SF's download section.
- making productlist.php more readable started.
- language-specific buttons added.
- solider-creation implemented.
- stucked product warning and handling added.
- building destruction still unhandled...
- solider-creation in GUI almost implemented. Some interface between GUI and DB should be made.
- missing and wrong elements has been added/corrected in CreateDatabase.sql.
FunctionLibrary.plsql has been modifyed:
- some bugs has been discovered and corrected (others are undiscovered :-)
- connection between building destruction and product storage has been created and fully implemented
Creation of complex products is finished, there is a need to clarify, what happens in case of destroying a building...
Creation of complex products partly finished, only the "there-is-no-space-in-storage" part remains.
productlist.php and it's "childrens" has been modified:
- new table: product under construction
- new functionality: stopping the construction of a product
- Some bugs, caused by storage-arrangement corrected
- Unnecessary functions removed from FunctionLibrary.plsql
- Authentication modules use database for session validation.
- Minor bug in DeleteDatabase.sql corrected..
- Documentation realted comments added into all of the sources.
- Documentetion uploaded to sf.net. You can browse it here.
- main_table view modified, will be discused later on...
- dias about the structure of the database have been modified.
- productlist.php modified, setup table for storage usage added.
Creation of the database's UML diagram has been started.
- lib/php/db.php sliced into pieces, it does not contain queries anymore.
- queries has been dropped into page-specific function files. It reduces the unused amount of functions in case of including 'db.php'.
- XmlElement.php modified to be able to display special characters such as "ő" or "ű".
- productlist.php modified, new info added to the auto-created product's table.
- new plSQL function created (getMaximumAmountInStorage()).
Directory structure of the project has been changed.
- unused and unnecessary functions removed from db.php .
- logic of function getBuildableAmunt() moved from php to plSQL (It makes db.php more clearer.).
- buildinglist.php has its final version, new functionality added (It indicates the missing resource in case of non-working building.).
- bug corrected in FunctionLibrary.plsql's countOperational() function (If none of the buildings was operational, the stored function failed, because countSumReqEnergy() and countSumReqPersonel() returned with NULL.).
- dbdel.sql modified, it can delete the tables correctly.
Reload-prevention fully solved in buildinglist.php.
Clearer kind of reload-prevention created.
Form-reload problem solved in case of stopping the construction of buildings. Tomorrow the solution will be adapted to the building, importance set and demolish parts.
A lot of (Or a little...) work has been done, see the project's CVS directory! From now on I will write here every week... No more halfyear-long silences! :-)
Game homepage created and uploaded to SF.net.